MySQL is down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The top link works for me. As for mysql being down, if it is it wont be long.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
The top link for me says:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
tehpwner said:
The top link for me says:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
i've alreddy post in another topic that there is some problems right now MySQL will be back up Corey told me he still has to run some repairs later on tongiht.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Could MySQL please be brought back up/fixed? It's been down/messed up for a good while now...

Please. :)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NedreN said:
Could MySQL please be brought back up/fixed? It's been down/messed up for a good while now...

It's come back on I've alreddy talked to Corey as said in my post above he's goning to run some more repairs tonight. :)

TheSolarFire

Reaction score
My site members are moaning at me 'Why's the site down yet AGAIN?' They're not happy, I tell you. The main server parts seem to be up, except for SQL.

Last edited:

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
i've alreddy post in another topic that there is some problems right now MySQL will be back up Corey told me he still has to run some repairs later on tongiht.

NedreN said:

Nedren, please read the post above yours before asking another question like that...

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
TheSolarFire said:
My site members are moaning at me 'Why's the site down yet AGAIN?' They're not happy, I tell you. The main server parts seem to be up, except for SQL.
This happens when there is alot of work being done on the servers Sorry. Read my above posts.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
"Please read the post above before asking question about that"?

No... Really?

Look at the times that both posts were posted. It was a mistake. Look at details, and see everything, not just what *you* want to see. >:O

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NedreN said:
"Please read the post above before asking question about that"?

No... Really?

Look at the times that both posts were posted. It was a mistake. Look at details, and see everything, not just what *you* want to see. >:O
Haha, I noticed that, It happens to me all the time to.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yea I'm sorry. Other people really should look at details before telling people what to do/what not to do, and acting like they are all "in charge".

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NedreN said:
Yea I'm sorry. Other people really should look at details before telling people what to do/what not to do, and acting like they are all "in charge".
Lol, Theres no resson to be sorry, But whatever it happens no biggie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.