Mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greik Ancient

Reaction score
In my databases it says these things-

Connection Strings
Perl $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:sgcclan_ivbd1:localhost","sgcclan_ivbd1","<PASSWORD HERE>");
PHP $dbh=mysql_connect ("localhost", "sgcclan_ivbd1", "<PASSWORD HERE>") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ("sgcclan_ivbd1");

And the other-

Connection Strings
Perl $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:sgcclan_mmusers:localhost","sgcclan_samwood","<PASSWORD HERE>");
PHP $dbh=mysql_connect ("localhost", "sgcclan_samwood", "<PASSWORD HERE>") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ("sgcclan_mmusers");

What does all this mean? Also I make new databases in phpMyAdmin it comes up with this- #1044 - Access denied for user: 'sgcclan@localhost' to database 'sgcclan_i' Whats going on? I've tryed everything to fix it. Nothing works. Please help?

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
Greik Ancient said:
In my databases it says these things-

Connection Strings
Perl $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:sgcclan_ivbd1:localhost","sgcclan_ivbd1","<PASSWORD HERE>");
PHP $dbh=mysql_connect ("localhost", "sgcclan_ivbd1", "<PASSWORD HERE>") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ("sgcclan_ivbd1");

And the other-

Connection Strings
Perl $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:sgcclan_mmusers:localhost","sgcclan_samwood","<PASSWORD HERE>");
PHP $dbh=mysql_connect ("localhost", "sgcclan_samwood", "<PASSWORD HERE>") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ("sgcclan_mmusers");

Those are only examples of connecting to the database in Perl and PHP, nothing much.

Greik Ancient

Reaction score
What about this when i make a db- #1044 - Access denied for user: 'sgcclan@localhost' to database 'sgcclan_i'
How do i fix that?

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
There is a limit on how much databases can be made, you probably made all the databases you could and can't since you reached the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.