Need a Terms Of Service Written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lambada

Reaction score
Hi,
As part of a new site i'm working on I need a Terms OF Service written to cover me rear end if something goes wrong.

I need it to cover IP and date / time logging on any contributions made, if they register their e-mail address being stored and all their contributions being linked together. Also something about all contributions being moderated by a human with all personal details being removed and the right to deny approval for contributions. as well as the not revealing IP address except as required by law thing.

I will offer between 50 and 100 points for this depending on the quality of the language, legal standing of it's clauses etc.

Thanks to all contributors

lambada.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want the perfect TOS you should consult a lawyer!

lambada

Reaction score
BUt I can't afford one. Bit of a problem
Parents wouldn't fork out for a lawyer for something like this.
And it only needs to really just cover the bases something which I can easily say you agreed to this.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
You have no friends or family that are lawyers? What kind of stuff are you doing a TOS for like what on your site?

lambada

Reaction score
Nope I don't.

It's a site where anyone can anonymously post any text they like, which will then be moderated to ensure no personal details are released. Other than that anything goes. Hence the need for a good ToS.

Status
Not open for further replies.