Need comment on a new template

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Name: eXtreme designZ
Author: IamShipon1988
Image Preview: http://iamshipon1988.us.to/portfolio/Templ...ges/extreme.gif
Live Preview: http://iamshipon1988.us.to/portfolio/Template/extreme/
Information on Template: It is a template I created a while back but fixed it up few weeks back with more advanced script and mouse over effects. Template is compatible with frontpage, dreamweaver, notepad, cPanel File manager, and many other web creation softwares.
Download: Coming Soon
Type: HTML, CSS, PNG, JPG, GIF

N

Nathan

Same template you've been using. Try again.

2/10 - not creative.

Colin

Reaction score
The colour scheme is ok, the banner is horrible, but the layout is good.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You have been using that template for along time now.. I think you need somthing different.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Actually I made that last month for 7arts...so it is new...and its not the same style, I tried to make it look different than my other creations.
I normally make templates that overcome the entire screen but blueboat is different, it covers only a portion. its more of a template for arts website. I am temporarily using it for 7ARTS and it looks great for that site as others have pointed out

randomize

Reaction score
Template is good

A bit obvious that your logo is being placed over the top banner as you can see it over the top of the darker colors

Secondly im not so sure about the navigation on the left, however the color scheme is very good and you should carry on.

I do also like the font for the logo at the top

Name of font??

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
I think the name of the font is "SimsLP" I found it on a font search engine, don't remember which. I searched it to make a button and a banner for Tyler