Need help.. 10 points..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok, My buddy has an IBP board, I've changed the skin for him because he does not have a clue what he is doing. But the skin he wants only works when the board is not expanded.

Who can tell me how to make a board so it's no expanded such as the x10 forums.

( I mean the template doesn't go all the way to the very side of your browser.)

moose

Reaction score
Josh said:
try
<body onload="window.resizeTo(screen.width, screen.height)">

Now is that true?

I'm thinking it's a problem in the coding process. I'm pretty sure..

Well, I'm sorry but I'm unable to help, hopefully someone knows which one they need to fix up.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
Ok, My buddy has an IBP board, I've changed the skin for him because he does not have a clue what he is doing. But the skin he wants only works when the board is not expanded.

The template is made like that.

moose

Reaction score
civilr said:
Mr. Brownlove said:

The template is made like that.

I think he wants to know how to fix it
wink.gif

Jordan K

Reaction score
You want to fix that? It's easy follow these steps:

1. Make a new one. :hsdance:

Lol, I thought that would be humorous. Anyways for real, that is very hard to change. When you make a new template they code all the things for the skin to display that way. To change it would be virtually time consuming (I am talking days, maybe even weeks depending on your speed here). It's basically not worth it unless you're getting paid to do it or your an extremely good friend. LoL!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
civilr said:
You want to fix that? It's easy follow these steps:

1. Make a new one. :hsdance:

Lol, I thought that would be humorous. Anyways for real, that is very hard to change. When you make a new template they code all the things for the skin to display that way. To change it would be virtually time consuming (I am talking days, maybe even weeks depending on your speed here). It's basically not worth it unless you're getting paid to do it or your an extremely good friend. LoL!
I had a guy put a template on for me once, And he asked if I wanted the template expanded or not and I said no and he did somthing and it was not expanded anymore.

So I'm pritty sure theres somthing I can change.

Meh, I'll start looking around google.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Lol, unless the template comes either way, I have heard of no such thing. But I guess you're best bet is to Google it. Seeing as Google probably has more knowledge than this entire forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.