Need help really bad please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeordeath

Reaction score
well im trying to install vbulletin I even got someone to reset my account but when I go to install i get to step 2 and i get this

Step 2) Connect to the database
Attempting to attach to database
Connection succeeded! The database already exists.
Click here if you would like to see options for clearing the existing contents of your database.

it says the database already exists
and the account was just reset

so when I proceeded I went through the whole install but when I try to log into the admin cp panel it shows the log in page and says redirecting me but than it goes back to login screen and it keeps doing that

I am in harsh trouble because my site always has people joining etc so no one is able to log on

Please help me I don't understand why this is happening

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
So... you paid $195 for vBulletin and are trying to host it on a free hosting account?
Not impossible, just improbable...

naved123456

Reaction score
Please keep in mind that vbulletin is not nulled or cracked. If it is than your account would be terminated.

lifeordeath

Reaction score
Its not nulled cracked or anything I have the customer number and everything...

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Did he buy it more than ninety days ago? If not, this is against the licensing agreement.

You may make a one-time, permanent transfer of your rights in the Software to a third party ("Subsequent Licensee"), provided the Software was purchased by you more than 90 days prior to the transfer, that you do not keep a copy of the Software for yourself, the Subsequent Licensee agrees to the terms of this Agreement and the License, and the Subsequent Licensee agrees to assume your rights as a licensee of the Software. You must disclose the domain where you are using (or plan to use) the License, which may be disclosed in the vBulletin registered members area. You may set up one additional temporary test forum for the purpose of testing code, template and database modifications. Such a test forum must be password protected, and not made available to the general public at any time.

And, shouldn't the copyright notice be clickable at the bottom of the page?

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You should be careful when buying from friends, as in 99% of the times it is a nulled version.

You should email vBulletin to ask them if it's a legal license

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
First of all, I think we can stop accusing the original poster of using an illegal version of vBulletin now. If it is illegal, then x10Hosting's automatic server scans will find the nulled vBulletin and automatically suspend him. No need to worry about that now.

so when I proceeded I went through the whole install but when I try to log into the admin cp panel it shows the log in page and says redirecting me but than it goes back to login screen and it keeps doing that

Please help me I don't understand why this is happening

Do you have cookies enabled in your browser? If you don't, you need to enable your cookies before you can store log-in information on your computer and be able to access your administrative control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.