Need immediate assistance!

LyteNight

Reaction score
My domain is about to expire and clients.x10hosting.com seems to be down for me. Help?

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
clients.x10hosting.com is working fine for me. :)

Try clearing your cache and reload the webpage.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Even if your domain expires, there's a 30 day period after the expiration in which the domain is in a limbo of sorts, held by x10's downstream provider for domains, and you can register it then. No one else has access to it.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Kindly Ignore the following which I wrote thinking that I was in Free Hosting support forum.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi,
My domain is about to expire and clients.x10hosting.com seems to be down for me. Help?
I saw in the listings that there is no hosting account that is associated with your forum account.Also the email confirmation is not done yet.
Which means that you either re-applied but not confirmed or you had a special request for hosting and still the e-mail account email removed is yet to be confirmed.
If you confirm the email account ASAP, I think something should move forward.

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I saw in the listings that there is no hosting account that is associated with your forum account.Also the email confirmation is not done yet.
Which means that you either re-applied but not confirmed or you had a special request for hosting and still the e-mail account **email removed** is yet to be confirmed.
If you confirm the email account ASAP, I think something should move forward.

hmm, vps account need not be to linked with forums account. am i right?

btw, posting his email in public may flood him with spams.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

btw, posting his email in public may flood him with spams.

You are right, there's no requirement for linking a forum account to a VPS account, or any premium account.
I have removed his email from the post.

It is possible that failed login attempts have gotten your IP blocked temporary by the firewall, does sound like that at least since others can access it.
Is there still an issue accessing the clients area?
Ps. I also alerted another admin to this thread, and he'd have access to remove that block if still needed.

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah Its my mistake
sorry..
I just missed out and thought I was in Freehosting Support Forum.Hence that post.
Also I know that VPS Talk forums is not my place currently and it is only a mistake on me ...I still donot know how did I mistook it to be a Free Hosting support forum.
I will take care..
Again,Thanks Anna Madam for correcting.

Last edited: