Need Leaderboard Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
I find it slightly sad that my revival on the boards has consisted solely of making myself poor. :( This is batting for three, is it not?

Anyway, since I do believe that my old points-for-banners creator has left to make graphics for money, I need a 728x90 Leaderboard image in as close of a style as possible to these older graphics:
nopibanner.png

nopilogo.png

nopiuserbar.png

NOPI8831.png

The text HAS to be the full "Nothing Of Particular Interest", not the abbreviation "NOPI" in some of the above. The logo/evil smiley must be used. The full version can be found in the 125x125 button. If you can't even rip that image you don't qualify. :) Text must be yellow, background red/orange gradient.

The person who creates the best image in as close of a style as possible as the above images will get 100 credits. Kthxbye.

(yes, I can pay for all of these marketplace boards and no, there is no limit to the amount I can create, so don't worry, everyone will be paid)

Last edited:

Jesse

Reaction score
Ok Quwen, hehe ;). I will try to do what i can do... (but i do not promise, i will do it when i have time :D)

Patrick M

Reaction score
Here's my attempt. If you select mine private message me to make sure I know and I'll upload a version without the DEMO line in the background.

nopidemo.jpg

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I will see what I can do for you. :] I am at school at the moment and the internet here blocks the images. So, I will have to start this once I get home.

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
I'll PM you my go!!! I think you might like it....

QuwenQ

Reaction score
I have two entries so far, and both of them are spectacular (one was sent through PM). I'll wait for one more, but I think I know who won.

Jesse

Reaction score
I will enter, Im doing it right now ;)

Here is what it came out:
nopiaw1.png

Hope you like it :D
If you do not like it, feel free to tell me. I can can create a new one (Just to say, i rushed it. hehe :biggrin:)

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
QuwenQ, what's the one currently in your signature....?

QuwenQ

Reaction score
QuwenQ, what's the one currently in your signature....?
I had him make a 500x80 and a 500x100 signature too, I just didn't bother posting them.

AND this thread is now being closed.

The winner...
is...

NO ONE I STEAL YOUR CREDITZ LULZ

Now that I've relived my childhood, this is the winner:
nopidemo.jpg

I'm sending him the 100 credits now. Thanks everybody who entered, all two of you.

Patrick M

Reaction score
Hey I sent you a PM with the DEMO line removed. Let me know if you didn't receive it and I'll post it in this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.