Need portfolio upgrade.....chance to get logo designed for free

walidno1

Reaction score
I have launched my logo design company but business has been very slow because I haven't got much portfolio to show for. I hardly get over 5 orders a month which, even for a hobby, isn't that good. So, I was thinking that every WEEK I would give someone to win a free logo design. The winner will be randomly selected if there are multiple entries in 1 week and if there is only 1 logo order in that week (yep, business is slow), then that person gets the logo design FOR free by default.

Conditions:

1) All you need to do is in the http://myriad.x10hosting.com/New_logo_order.php page, there is a text input area called "Do you have any additional suggestions or ideas? "... There, just type "applying for free service from x10hosting" at the end... you may ask, "what if I have some ideas to share"...in that case, just enter your idea 1st, skip a line and add "applying for free service from x10hosting" at the end

2) if you win then a post in this thread would be helpful since then people will know this is a legitimate offer :)

NO OTHER CONDITION

If you win the free design, then we will inform you via mail. If you haven't won then

1) you can either get your design done (we provide free drafts so no need to pay before we send you a draft) and then pay us $18.99 if you think the draft is good

OR

2) enter the same info next week and see if you win

walidno1

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the last date for order entry for this week and no one has given any order yet.... Hope to work with sm of u :0