Need Web Design

KbFr08

Reaction score
hey need webdesign just ask me flash or just plain html its free so if you need anything related to webdesign send me a pm. or i will send you a flash site generator

phenetic

Reaction score
no offense but you should really have people pay your for decent templates :D

pstigerfan

Reaction score
KbFr08 said:
hey need webdesign just ask me flash or just plain html its free so if you need anything related to webdesign send me a pm. or i will send you a flash site generator

Would you be willing to send me the flash site generator? I am PMing you with my email..

fergandross

Reaction score
can i please have an excellent quality template made for a computer technology and retailer business site? he colour codes are blue, white and grey, and lots of pictures of computers etc available with a shopping cart selection box. You don't have to do it mate but I would really appreicate the help...

Cheers mate

Nick Ferguson

By the way if you do it then email the whole package with index.html etc with it to me at nickferg2000@aol.com cheers mate...

KbFr08

Reaction score
fergandross said:
can i please have an excellent quality template made for a computer technology and retailer business site? he colour codes are blue, white and grey, and lots of pictures of computers etc available with a shopping cart selection box. You don't have to do it mate but I would really appreicate the help...

Cheers mate

Nick Ferguson

By the way if you do it then email the whole package with index.html etc with it to me at nickferg2000@aol.com cheers mate...
sorry i just supply index.html