New CSS/XHTML Blog Layout!

Woolie

Reaction score
After a few long nights (early mornings), I've finnaly finished a new layout to release to the WordPress community. Before I do so, however, I was wondering if any of you would use it if you saw it on a template list? By this, I'm not meaning that you actually use it, but would it appeal to you if you saw it? Is there anything small that I could change to make it that little bit better? I haven't released it yet as I need to tidy up the code first, but that shouldn't take long. Positive/Negative comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Clicky Here

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Woolie said:
After a few long nights (early mornings), I've finnaly finished a new layout to release to the WordPress community. Before I do so, however, I was wondering if any of you would use it if you saw it on a template list? By this, I'm not meaning that you actually use it, but would it appeal to you if you saw it? Is there anything small that I could change to make it that little bit better? I haven't released it yet as I need to tidy up the code first, but that shouldn't take long. Positive/Negative comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Clicky Here
It would help if you gave us a link. Typing "Clicky Here"and underlining it doesn't help.

Conor

Reaction score
Woolie,

I like the idea but I hate the design. CSS is easily edited though so play around with a different theme. Your best bet is to go with variations of the same colour.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I like it. Like Conor said, the colors don't go together well, but the layout and the theme is very nice. I think the biggest problem is the orange/yellow in the background. It just doesn't fit with the rest of the site. Otherwise, it is very good.