New Site - Also need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
I set up his initial server (Was out of a skip) with windows 2003 server, it went ok (Was a celeron 500mhz). Then a couple of weeks later setup linux (RH9) with webmin/usermin/etc.

Then a couple of weeks later, windows 2003 with the free InsPanel 1.0.

Forgot to mention: He's actually got a Dual P3 2ghz server now (both processors 1ghz), its ok, but its running behind NAT and on a Dynamic IP
He just gets really pissed with me cos he wants his domain to only have his results in google.

Got a funny ss of his msn if you want to see it =P Im not going to post it here for fear of a ban xD

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
MicroProcessor said:
He just gets really pissed with me cos he wants his domain to only have his results in google.

what does that mean, he only wants his site on google???:nuts:

Micro

Reaction score
blong4life said:
what does that mean, he only wants his site on google???:nuts:

No, when you search his domain in google he only wants his website. On another forum he successfully got me banned for putting his domain into a post (I then got unbanned being friends with the admin), but hes seriously trying to do something that will not happen.

For me, the more results in google for my site the better. Knowing him he'll now put up a Tom is Gay page or something cos he's a lunatic and doesnt have to take it down because its his own server.

Micro

Reaction score
im so bored with this im gonna ask this thread to be closed. It prevents him signing up and posting stupid comments again.

Status
Not open for further replies.