new site design -(for tranceoperator)

NewFuture

Reaction score
Hey nick,
i know this is probably really cheeky, and you probably wont but hey:

i am wanting a totally, different layout for my site i have now, www.newfuture.tk, but i do not have the time to start redesiging it myself, so if you a great web designer would like to re-design my site following the guidlines below i will be appreciated and reward you probably with x10 points.
link to you and you can have 'made by elitenick for newfuture' or something, if you wish i will allow you to give me your google ads code so i can have them on my site so you get paid per click.

if it would be possible to use the layout of your old template you have just had before this fantastic new silver/white one. change it slightly add my sites name obviously, i will reward you generously, or if you have time to totally redesign, ill let you have free will, except its got to be futuristic,

look at my site, use the same links, include shoutbox, small news marquee section, menu, contact, affilaite section, poll, and a logo if you wish,
the site must look proffesional,

if you could design the layout i could add the content myself, just send me the psd, pm or post here or on x10, ( i will post this thread there also, in graphics and webdesign section) if you need more details, time scale is not a problem, but must be a good professioanl design. please allow it to fit on 800x600 screens as you do already

i hope you can help me out i dont no if you need x10 points but that is all i have to give, you could use them for advertisng, etc, i will generously reward you,

i realise that you probaly get alot of site requests but it would develop our sites affilaition, as obviously you made the tempate and ill advertise for you,
i also will allow you to palce a copy of your google ads on my site,

thanx