New Site Design

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
OK, Setting up this new site that will have free video tut's and other tut's, With free templates and free wallpapers and other things for your desktop all for free.

This design took me only half hour Still has alot more work to be done but tell me what you think of it.

None of the links work yet, Just wanna know what you think about the design I made.

http://www.amdesigns.x10hosting.com/Word/index.html

Last edited:

Matthews255

Reaction score
lol not too bad.

before i started GhostGFX it was known as AM designs, as my first name began with A and my last name is my username with 255 at the end.

Xempttt

Reaction score
its ok. the colour scheme is kinda bad. i have a question for u. is ur whole template a table and if so how do u align it to the very top of the page?

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NewFuture said:
the menu is not aligned properly, but good so far
Yea I know nothing is aligned properly. I still have alot of work to dude on it I just started it up quick last night.

Mav3rick what do you mean?

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
its ok. the colour scheme is kinda bad. i have a question for u. is ur whole template a table and if so how do u align it to the very top of the page?

if you want to align a table to be at the very top of the page add this to the body tag:
topmargin="0"

so it wd look like:
<body topmargin="0">

same goes for aligning to the left, right and bottom

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dub_Dude said:
Mav3rick said:

if you want to align a table to be at the very top of the page add this to the body tag:
topmargin="0"

so it wd look like:
<body topmargin="0">

same goes for aligning to the left, right and bottom
Much thanks here my friend.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I like the color but it is not aligned as they said. 7/10. When you finnish it post it here so we can see!

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i like it but i know you already said its not aligned, idk are you just placing the whole image as the background? otherwise you could use tables to align everything nicely. 8/10 =)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
darkd45 said:
i like it but i know you already said its not aligned, idk are you just placing the whole image as the background? otherwise you could use tables to align everything nicely. 8/10 =)
Yea, I havent alighed it with tables yet.

Might even need some help with this.

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a problem with that. Also it is very slow. and the text link is not well aligned. But the design is good. Also you have to add http:// to all the links because they're not workin'. 7.5/10 this far

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
if you need help, email or send a PM i got dreamweaver and know alot of HMTL if you need some help getting everything to fit in right, and all aligned smoothly

again, its a good design, keep it up =)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
darkd45 said:
if you need help, email or send a PM i got dreamweaver and know alot of HMTL if you need some help getting everything to fit in right, and all aligned smoothly

again, its a good design, keep it up =)
Yea, None of the links work because I havent made the other pages, I also just named them that soo I would remember to change them later.

I also have Dream weaver but i'm very new at making templates, I just need to learn how to align everything right.

Last edited:
M

minievan

Its Good. Im not sure about the Colour scheme though..
I Hope you get better =D

Ps
Also, I dont thinnk people should say %/10 Because if something was really naff and that person tried hard it could put them Down..I dunno =P

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
minievan said:
Its Good. Im not sure about the Colour scheme though..
I Hope you get better =D

Ps
Also, I dont thinnk people should say %/10 Because if something was really naff and that person tried hard it could put them Down..I dunno =P
Meh, Just makes me want to work harder at it to get better :p

M

minievan

Rofl. Im sure some people ould be pretty peeved if they worked there hardest and said= 3/10. I know id be rather narked off!

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
taking models is ooke.... but background come on dont be lame :p make them yourself :p cut out the model then come back lamer :p....

NOW FOR MY COMMENT ON YOURSITE

sorry not really my style although the tables are nice but i dont like the menu... sorry but i still give u a

7/10

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
well you goto ajust your #/10 to the ammount of experiance you see in the persons template, you look at it and say, yes, your learning it, or no, you need help in places. thatsreally all that means... at least when i do it :)

i'd rate a 8.5/10