New Site Design

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi Senor,

Not bad - but try it in other colour schemes. The colours here blend together, so keep to that and try other sets of colours.

Focus on text which explains to your potential customers what benefits they will get from using your services.

Do a spell check - see your copyright statement bottom right corner

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
^Should Be 'All Rights Reserved'

Otherwise, maybe show us the other pages so we can critique you more?

theBruney

Reaction score
It's pretty good. It looks professional. IMO, It doesn't matter if one doesn't like green, as long as it doesn't hurt the user's eyes during content reading it's fine. Your #333300 on #cccc99 (I think those were your colours) is very readable. Great job.:bigok:

brethart

Reaction score
Lorem ipsum is actually from a real language, its Latin.

I give it 5.5/10 if your selling yourself as a webdesigner, 7/10 if your a newb.

dragon56

Reaction score
nice design.....how about centering the content.....and giving it a top margin of say a few 10s pixels....try it and let us know how it worked out

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Hi my first post after a long time ;)

Uhm i see you are trying to get a somewhat web 2.0 look. I "think" it might be better to put the slogan in a smaller font under the logo plus using a more delicate font like Tahoma would fit in better. And maybe grey titles instead of orange ones. The composition of the site is nicely done. Youve put everything in a nice place. dont see that much good job on that one. oh and the graphics could be more vivid, a more vibrant color. I mean if you wanna make it slick, then make it slick ;)

I give you a 7.5/10

Hope this helps ;)

swytch

Reaction score
Good design give it an 8/10 for my view.... never thought those coloures would look ok on a webpage.... simple but nice :D

Sir Rusty

Reaction score
8.8 - Nice design. Doesn't look to plain or too dark. Logo just doesn't go right with the website. Valid XHTML and CSS and Well organized.

Well Done. :)!

KeybladeSephi

Reaction score
I agree; the colors look pretty nice, but the logo somewhat clashes with the colors a little bit. Other than that, it's a great layout! 9/10 :)
wink.png
wink.gif
wink.gif

Sohail

Reaction score
It's quite professional, you could have done something better with the colour scheme though, i'm guessing it would have looked better with different shades of blue but i'll give it an 8/10 anyway ;).

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice, looks professional but not crazy about the color scheme. 8/10

Last edited:

AutoItKing

Reaction score
Looks pretty darn good, I love green too. My older site was green. Green is a hard color to use, and you used it very well. The orange seems a little too "in your face," it pops out a little too much, just try using a darker color.

Here are some personal preference suggestions:
>Change "How to Contact Me" to just plain "Contact"
>It's Windows Live and Yahoo!
>Change "Sites TO Visit" to "Links"
***Personal Preferences!!

I give it 9/10.

Have a good spring break!

Almost forgot: The logo looks out of place a little. Try green/gold/black.

Last edited:

figu120

Reaction score
I
Hello friends ...
Well, I also have a new site or rather very new graphic design ...

By the time this content in Spanish but the platform is completely in English if they wish to enter is

http://www.seitenweb.com.ar