New site domain problems *confused*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked insanity

Reaction score
I have recently set up a new site with x10 at ps3uk.x10hosting.com it was a adfree site but then yesterday I wanted to change to an adenhanced account. I posted in the forums and the account was deleted as requested. I come to set up a new account this morning only to be bombarded repeatedly with the error:
"Whm error: the dns entry already exists. (code create_2)":eek4:
I finally managed to get one working at sonyps3.x10hosting.com but, I had set the account name for cPanel in the process as ps3uk
I then went about changing the domain from sonyps3 back to ps3uk. Ecxept now, the cPanel for ps3uk.x10hosting.com:2082 doesn't work (invalid login) and the site ps3uk.x10hosting.com is apparently still available. The only solution I have is to set the domain as sonyps3.x10hosting.com and login in cPanel with username ps3uk. *sigh*:dunno:
Then I find out that when in the sonyps3 cPanel it thinks that the site is actually ps3uk. When i go to install phpBB and wordpress they want to install to the ps3uk.x10hosting.com domain and when i check back on the main cPanel page it says: "main domain: ps3uk.x10hosting.com":mad:

Is there a solution to this that i can do or is it a job fo rthe admins??

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
What i am going to do is delete the dns zones. I think the easiest solution would be for me to terminate the account and re-create it. If you could please forward me the account details email to my private messages or to chris[@]x10hosting.com i will get this set up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.