Not happy

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear x10 hosting support , I'm writing this to inform you that I've posted two question on your forum and still have not gotten any answers . I've been a using of your free service since 2015 and would think you help your users a lot better then you are . I'm asking to talk to the ceo of this service

Asap

signed

Michael G. werner
Huntsville Al.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm asking to talk to the ceo of this service - Asap

this is what the CEO of x10hosting has said about free-hosting support at --> [ https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/updates.200554/ ]

I'd also like to touch upon free hosting support. Free hosting support is community based, we have some fantastic volunteers and staff that help out on free hosting when time allows. I also try to help out here and there but the reality is we can not guarantee support for free hosting, our other projects and services take priority over free hosting. The worst thing you can do as a free hosting user is be rude and abrasive, this is almost a guaranteed way to have your request overlooked or be sent to the bottom of the queue. If you have a complicated issue it may take time to solve and you may have to 'bump' it to make sure it stays visible, this doesn't mean spam it, and this doesn't mean post it everywhere.

Last edited:

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
this what the CEO of x10hosting has said about free-hosting support at --> [ https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/updates.200554/ ]

All I'm asking for is for this one problem to be fixed .

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

If you can fix this I'll be happy . Sorry for being rude . but from reading other posting here tech support here is going down hill.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

to enable the [ mysql ] extension
at [ cPanel-x3 theme ] ( not x10hosting Basic) home page --> [ Software and Services ] --> [ Select PHP Version ] - set a checkmark at [ mysql ]
be sure to click on [ Save ] after you click on [ Apply ]

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I still got the same error It's like my account is broken or something. here is a screen shot of what you had me do so far . and yet still the same error

Attachments

• file23.png
    file23.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 8