Nucleus error

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz4r

Reaction score
Hi

I tried to install nucleus blog but i get always the same error:

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/hybirdd/public_html/nucleus/libs/SKIN.php(442) : eval()'d code on line 442

and this error:

Warning: tmpfile() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/tht/public_html/nucleus/libs/skinie.php on line 143

Do i must update my php version?. My php version is 5.2.4 and I can't logging in http://x10hosting.com/account. because I get always this error:

An Error Has Occurred
You must log in to view this page.

Thanks in advance.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yes and how are you trying to sign into the Account Management Panel? You use your FORUM name and password for that one.

wiz4r

Reaction score
FORUM: user_forum : pass_forum

CPANEL: user_cpanel : pass_cpanel
Edit:
How can i update my php version?. Can do i since my Cpanel?

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I must not be making this clear enough.

When you goto www.x10hosting.com/account/ ... do you try and login there with your Cpanel name or Forum name? I know you login to the forum with your forum information, but you have to login to your Account Management Panel with the forum name / password as well.

wiz4r

Reaction score
I must not be making this clear enough.

When you goto www.x10hosting.com/account/ ... do you try and login there with your Cpanel name or Forum name? I know you login to the forum with your forum information, but you have to login to your Account Management Panel with the forum name / password as well.

I'm sorry. And yes, I have already been able to sign in my account with the forum name - password.

Well, I want to install nucleus blog, which version of php should I update to?, intermediate, advanced configuration?.

Thanks

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I'm sorry. And yes, I have already been able to sign in my account with the forum name - password.

Well, I want to install nucleus blog, which version of php should I update to?, intermediate, advanced configuration?.

Thanks

intermediate.

wiz4r

Reaction score
intermediate.

Are you sure?. I have updated my php version to intermediate, but I would like to change of skin my nucleus blog and I'm getting this error when I try it.

Warning: tmpfile() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/tht/public_html/nucleus/libs/skinie.php on line 143

What have I to do?

Thanks in advance.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you link to the page that you're seeing the error on?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
wiz4r, could you post a screen shot of the page for us?

wiz4r

Reaction score
Well, I don't know whether this is what you want..I hope that it help.

Attachments

• shot1.png
    shot1.png
    214 KB · Views: 17

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to pass this on to Bryon to look at and see if we can enable that function.

-Corey

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Wow, it is that hard to pay attention to what is being asked?

Anyway, I've enabled that function for PHP v2 (Intermediate). Is it working for you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.