[OFF]Invision Power Board v2.0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pensoftware

Reaction score
aaorozco said:
Give it for 25 points as your thread says. If not I will.
I will still be selling for 75 points, but if you want to sell for 25 points then go ahead.

Last edited:

hartap

Reaction score
or for your prove.... you can install it on your account ... and show us the link...
please realize ... we need to see, like ordinary people who want to buy something... they will need to see the goods before paying it

WoMBaT

Reaction score
selling it for 5 points only here.
Note: this one is not payed. (Invision.Power.Board.v2.0.4.PHP.)

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
if it is not a legal version you can not sell it for points on the forums
and if it is the trial... why even buy it? i could go download it

Skyline4life

Reaction score
I'm willing to buy for 75 points if you are still offering it. If you can please PM me a link with a fresh install of the files into your host, and will talk.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Well, I love IPB. And giving away nulled is illegal and giving away files is illegal, so either way he's not allowed to do it.

The only place you can legally get the IPB files is from IPS. So eather he comes clean, or Someone will notifiy IPS.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
no giving away a lisenced copy is not illegal as long as it has been payed for... if multipule copies are given away under the same lisence then you may be having a problem...

WoMBaT

Reaction score
I'm not allowed to do it. I realy don't want a bad reputation on this forum :D

TheSolarFire

Reaction score
I believe that the only way he can freely give that out is by distributing Illegal (Cracked) Copies. You need the BUY the license for yourself in order to run it.

Last edited:

pensoftware

Reaction score
TheSolarFire said:
I believe that the only way he can freely give that out is by distributing Illegal (Cracked) Copies. You need the BUY the license for yourself in order to run it.
Who said I am freely giving it out?

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Its cracked.

Or correct me if i'm worng.

Attachments

• ipb2.gif
    ipb2.gif
    40 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

pensoftware

Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
Its cracked.

Huh? How do you check that? It just means im losing a file :p, or maybe when I was adding a mod it messed that up. Also anyone can photoshop that, or whatever...

Correct me if im wrong but if you aren't a admin I doubt you will be able to access a restricted page without admin access.

Last edited:

Skyline4life

Reaction score
pensoftware said:
Skyline4life said:
Its cracked.

Huh? How do you check that? It just means im losing a file :p, or maybe when I was adding a mod it messed that up. Also anyone can photoshop that, or whatever...

Go to your files on your computer and go to the install and post me i think its the index.php, and copy and past me a the whole code in a PM.

pensoftware

Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
pensoftware said:
Skyline4life said:
Its cracked.

Go to your files on your computer and go to the install and post me i think its the index.php, and copy and past me a the whole code in a PM.
Why? Isn't that like illiegal? Sharing IBP coding for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.