[OFF]selling site design $

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFuture

Reaction score
Check out my site http://www.nwfuture.x10hosting.com if you like the design i am willing to sell it for money, if intrested plz post here, contact me through msn bendurham90@hotmail.com or pm me. Offers will be accepted.
The money gained will go towards a new design made by professionals
Thnx

Note: No games included, but all html, php, images, psd's, gore theme, shoutbox, promote us scripts (tell a friend ect) will be included

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
So would you like me to terminate this account, and isnt that the template that you stole from template monster?

NewFuture

Reaction score
Tyler said:
So would you like me to terminate this account, and isnt that the template that you stole from template monster?

wot no, i made the template myself, and why terminate my account?

NewFuture

Reaction score
plz dont no, this account will be used for my site the other host another site, and y do you delete my signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Matthews255

Reaction score
i can vouch for him making the layout but i made the heading banner for NF.

Woolie

Reaction score
Matthews255 said:
i can vouch for him making the layout but i made the heading banner for NF.

What, so hes also trying to sell ur banner for money! Has he asked you, or offered anything?

Matthews255

Reaction score
no, but it wouldant fit in someone elses site would it. So if i get a little bit i will be willing to make a custom banner to fit into the layout for the person buying the template.

Thats a little bit out of the main not adding on costs.

Woolie

Reaction score
Matthews255 said:
no, but it wouldant fit in someone elses site would it. So if i get a little bit i will be willing to make a custom banner to fit into the layout for the person buying the template.

Thats a little bit out of the main not adding on costs.

Sounds like an OK deal. That is if anyone actually buys the layout. I don't think anyone will, but it will be interesting to find out.

NewFuture

Reaction score
sorry matthews255, i was goign to ask you but on msn you were doing ur homework and i no how anoying it is when ur busy ppl bugging you and the banner wont be even used by any1 has it says newfuture.tk on

Woolie

Reaction score
Bit off topic, but i really suggest that u design a new sig NewFuture. The mods are getting pretty pissed of with it :hsdance:

Woolie

Reaction score
OK, i feel i have been a bit harsh on you. :wtcslap:

I'll stop now :hsdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.