[OFF][Variable]Advertise on my Blog

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have started offering advertising on my blog for both Entrecard Credits and x10credits.

As a special offer, I have halved the price for all advertisements paid for before January 1, 2009; however, I would like to offer even better prices for members of x10forums.

I am doing this mainly as a service to the community. If you have a newly started site and need traffic, I may give you an even larger discount if you explain your situation.

So here's what I'm offering (with all of the discounts already taken into account):

Text Advertisement
-A text advertisement in a section below the image advertisements.
10 x10credits for a week, 30 x10credits for a month, 280 x10credits for a year

125x125 Image Advertisement
-A small image advertisement in a section below the Entrecard.
18 x10credits for a week, 50 x10credits for a month, 500 x10credits for a year

Blog Sponsorship
-With a blog sponsorship, you get a 234x60 half banner above the subscribe box. You also get a section above the blogroll about your site. There can only be one sponsor at a time, but you can order in advance using x10credits and get a refund if needed.
140 x10credits for a month, 1260 x10credits a year

Many other sites that offer advertising through x10forums here only give you an advertisement on a separate page. With these advertisements, everyone who visits the blog will see them on all pages.

Keep in mind that the rules posted on the blog in the advertising section in the right pane apply to advertisements purchased through these forums as well. They are in place to ensure that neither party is "ripped off."

If you have any questions, please reply in this thread. To get an advertisement, please PM me so everything can be arranged. I would prefer that you should make (or have made) your own image advertisement for the 125x125 Image Advertisement or the Blog Sponsorship. If you do not have one, I would be willing to make one at no additional cost.

-Jon