{OFF} Vbulletin Licence - Shares

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Iam looking for a partner to join my forums, and they only have to donate half of the licence cost, and i will give them a percent of the money we get donated and also google adsence profit.

If they want make more money they could contribute like 75% the cost and i would give them the total profit of google adsence, as they could run there own ads on the forums.

Also they get admin, and there name at the base of the forums.

If you are interested,but dont want to go 50/50 you could help buy going as much as u could and you would all get your money back via the profit we make.

We may want to have another domain, but it depends.
We hope to be one of the largest tech forums, with the most members meaning that the traffic that goes through will be masive!, meaning lots of money for all. :)

Thanks for your time, any questions ask here or email me at admin@oz-consolemods.net

James

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone?, iam needing this by the next few weeks at the latest.

Remember that the money you contribute, you will get back, and if not more.

All also give you 4,000 points or more here if you do

thanks

_TM1.0

Reaction score
wait, owned or leased license? and adsense profit is like 5 cents so it wouldnt be worth it

James

Banned
Reaction score
It would be leased, and adsence makes more than 5 cents, i got $13 in a week with around only 5-10 members. With like 500 people online it would go through the roof.

Thanks

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
_TM1.0 said:
wait, owned or leased license? and adsense profit is like 5 cents so it wouldnt be worth it

Paul, don't even think about it; the guy isnt even trustworthy.

James, this is like your third post like this this week, cut if off.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Fire Wolf said:
James, this is like your third post like this this week, cut if off.

Coming from someone who has less than half of his post count & yet, joined around 10 months before him.

Anyways, James I would love to help you out, but I am sort of strapped for cash trying to get my virtual gear business going on ebay. Sorry man.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks anyway, im allways open for if you change your mind.

Cheers

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
please james stop with theses topics there getting annoying and there king of spammy... its like spam all the time please just pm the people who you think have a licenses

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
sorry for spamming but that was only my frist time...

Status
Not open for further replies.