[Offer] 50 credits for a signup at Winzy

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
This offer is for only three people.

PM me when you've signed up, and also feel free to post here.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you gain money in any way shape or form by people signing up under your referral link? If yes, you may not do this.
Plus you must always post a non-referral link no matter what.
Please read rules before posting.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Do you gain money in any way shape or form by people signing up under your referral link? If yes, you may not do this.
Plus you must always post a non-referral link no matter what.
Please read rules before posting.
How about you read them? http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/33107-marketplace-rules.html
Those rules do not say I must post a non-referral link, and I'm not paying people points for signing up if they don't use the link I gave them.

You're most likely thinking of the rules for the "Earning Money" subforum, but this is the Marketplace.

As made obvious on the site, nobody gains money from referrals. If you're going to backseat moderate, at least don't falsely accuse others of breaking rules.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, I guess I overreacted a bit there...
I also thought the non-referral thing was for the whole forums. (It seemed that way)
The name just made it seem like a referral thing.
Once again, my bad. I hope you forgive my mistake.
Edit: I have just completed this.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I joined as sohailamir52, by the way can you add a non-referal link or I will have to close this thread.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Hmm, well I think there shouldn't be any referrals for anything as this forum is for offers and requests, i don't think referrals should be here so I am going to add a new rule for referrals now that no referrals of any sort will be allowed.