[OFFER]60 Credits For Article Submission

balaji2u

Reaction score
Im going to give 60 credits for every 10 articles that you submit on my site.If you feel this credits are less for the deal.
here the reasons.
1.)I don't need articles with a huge stuffs crispy articles not less than 150 characters are enough.

2.)No need for unique content.If you post unique content you can PM me im ready to give more.

3.)As you know Article submission is not only for my sites promotion it can also be a great benefit for your site promotion.

Site you must post article is Gmoz
Reply here when you finished submitting article with your user name ill make instant credits for you.

balaji2u

Reaction score
any thing that fits in available list of categories
Prefered: Online Earning,Tech Trouble Shooting,Theme creation,web designing,how to tips etc.:)

balaji2u

Reaction score
Sure go ahead..

And a new offer im giving out is you can submit just 3 more articles to make yours sites listed in "Featured Links" Sections.

balaji2u

Reaction score
Sure you can post but pls dont just provide content like go to this link instead of that describe about that software a little bit and then request users "If you need more information go to my page" like this hope you understand .reply me or PM after posting ill make you instant credits.

NaHoW

Reaction score
Ok, but right now I got a lot of work for school so it could take about 1 month before I become active.