[OFFER] Forum template with inserted ad code

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaindugan

Reaction score
i am offering 848.61 points to the first person that can find a template similar to the template of this site vgclans.com . Also to get these points you need to insert the appropiate ad code into the forums(it can be anywere) i need the advanced ad code in it. then send me the file you changed.

edit: i also forgot to mention, this template needs to be for phpbb and free.

thanks

Last edited:

deaddevil

Reaction score
Check phpbbhacks.com. You have many templates there.
I had seen a template like the one you want. Check that site and browse through the template area.

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Hmmm.. I think that is a Joomla Template and I don't think that Joomla templates are free. I might be wrong, though.

blaindugan

Reaction score
no what i need is a template for a forum(phpbb) and yes phpbbhacks.com is a good site for templates that are free but i do not have anytime what so ever so i thats why i am offering points for someone to do this. note: it would be nice if the advanced ad code could be placed on the bottom but it has to look decent wereever you put it

jensen

Reaction score
ok here's what I've done.

http://www.jensen.x10hosting.com/phpbb/

Not sure how to pass the template to you.

Cannot get it to have the same layout as Joomla because Joomla is a portal CMS while phpBB is a forum CMS. Maybe some more expert coders can help you make it look the same but I think USD1 won't attract the experts. :)

(There is a sale going on for the points USD1 for 900 points.)

blaindugan

Reaction score
i like the template. i am also sorry i didnt make this clear. i do not need a template exactely like the one on vgclans but similar is good, and you achieved that so what do i owe you. (if the only thing you edited from that template was putting the ad code in it you could send me the link of were you downloaded the template and send me the script that you changed. like the index.php or what ever.
thanks

Last edited:

blaindugan

Reaction score
so just pm me and we can exchange the points for the link to the download and the edited index.php or what ever you edited

jensen

Reaction score
So sorry I forgot about checking this topic. I'm not sure how to send this template to you. Do you need it with more red colour or orange colour or you are ok with it? Then banner can be changed with your own. Let me see if I can find the link again.

EDIT: ok you need to install phpbb and then add bsfr.zip into the template folder then edit the index_body.tpl file. OR you can the phpbb with the x10code premade from here - http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=16058 then upload the bsfr.zip into the template.

How much you owe me? I leave it to you to decide. :) Cheers

Last edited:

jensen

Reaction score
Thanks for the donation. Hope you have read my PM. Problem with links, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.