[OFFER] over 75 search engines i will submit you to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackroselove

Reaction score
I can submit you to 75search engines worldwide including google for the price of 10points and i may lower as well.

PM me if you want proof as well...
PM details of your site and url

More details when you are interested

EDIT: I would like more costumers so please add to my reputition or just tell everyone thankyou

Last edited:

blackroselove

Reaction score
i have permisson and i can give proof for the price of 10points and this submission will add you to 74 over searchengines over the world

All proof will be given just PM with the details of

URL address: http://
Email:
Website's Title:

Website Description:

Keywords:
separate keywords with a comma

Name:

blackroselove

Reaction score
Thankyou for the work with Senor i have submited your site you should recieve a multple amount of emails for proof that you have been entered

blackroselove

Reaction score
I have many to say..
Mostly main ones like yahoo,google,lycos and many main ones and other less know ones but still well used search engines

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You still didn't answer my question. I don't want it done, I just want to know how you submit to Google.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
That's what I want to know. Is it with that, or another way?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
URL address: http://www.mtechxp.com/forums
Email: microtechxp@gmail.com
Website's Title: MicroTechXP

Website Description:
The Best OS Support and Information Site. With The Latest Tech/Gaming/Software News, OS Tips and Tricks, Active Forum, Reviews, Contests, and Much Much More!

Keywords: Micro, MicroTech, XP, Tech, TechXP, Software, News, gamers, forums, OS, help, tips and tricks

Name: Nima

Thanks a lot! I have donated! :)

blackroselove

Reaction score
You can add it as cynical says but that only sends crawl bots to your site as this submit allows you to add your site address without worry

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
blackroselove said:
You can add it as cynical says but that only sends crawl bots to your site as this submit allows you to add your site address without worry

So did you submit our sites?

blackroselove

Reaction score
yes i have and you should recieve multiply emails for proof and i will post a screenshot here in a min

blackroselove

Reaction score
blue-inc please give me a non pop3 email as this causes problems as its normally forwarded and it will not be submitted

blackroselove

Reaction score
All submission will stop on the 20th of april since i am away and i can not submit anything i will post back as soon as im back

Status
Not open for further replies.