Offering my PHP skills for points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torch

Reaction score
I can do pretty much anything you can think of. From simple modifications on your scripts (like forums or CMSs) to completely ground up scripts or even whole sites. Also can make scripts so you can easly understand and modify them.
If you would like to hire me, you can email me on torch@torchsdomain.com, with details of what needs to be done and how much do you value the job in points. (and I'll see how does it measures up with work needed)

I'm willing to take payments in points or if you're short on them, through PayPal :)

Last edited:

Flashgear

Reaction score
hey i need an ad rotation script i only have 90 points because i had to give 1,000points for someone who was helping me. if u want to do this for 90 points then i will send them :p

Torch

Reaction score
Lol, I could get 90 points in couple of posts, but... I'm feeling helpfull, so I'll PM you the script shortly :)

Edit: Script PM'd!

Last edited:

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
Hey, I may hire you once i get this site setup, and i'm willing to pay via paypal. Are you proficient with script optimization? Also I may need to add some features to my site, such as comment ratings, rating media, optimizing queries, etc.

Also are you good with mysql?

Torch

Reaction score
Like I said in my first post, I'm expert with PHP and everything that has anything to do with it (MySql included of course).

So, once you're ready, you can email or PM me with details on what needs to be done, and I'll get back to you with time and price quota.

Torch

Reaction score
Sorry, but I only do visual design for complete and paid sites.

As for user system, do you mean like that users need to register first before downloading files or something similar?

Chris Z

Reaction score
umm idk lol i'm not sure i even need it anyway..they have to enter their email to download something so nvm i just want a nice layout though..

mikel2k3

Reaction score
how mnay points for:
an email form that would require you ti fill in certain information (name height weight etc)
be able to attach upto 6images(ish)
And have all this embeded into the website.

I have found scripts that do this, but will not bet able to be embeded into the site. Currently i only have an email form script, but would be a lot better if I could allow users to attach their images in the email...

hope all that made sense

Torch

Reaction score
Well, I see no reason why wouldn't you be able to embed a script you found in your website, but anyway... I would be able to make one first thing in the morning (since it's 03:40 now :p).

Edit: I've PM'd you for more info.

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
I'm afraid that I currently have to discontinue my service offer for free/points because of paid and my own projects.

As soon as I become availible again, I'll make a topic and let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.