Outgoing e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauzer

Reaction score
Hi there,

Earlier today, I sent out an e-mail and it didn't seem to send. Is the outgoing mail on free hosting disabled, and will I not be able to send out messages? Also, does this stop me from receiving new mail?

Kind regards,
Hauzer.

zapzack

Reaction score
I wish people would stop making new topics for email problems when it's the same exact issue.. Right now, SMTP on Free Servers are broken.. which means there is no outgoing mail..

Last edited:

Hauzer

Reaction score
Thanks, but less with the attitude please, if I wanted it, I would have asked for it. If I didn't create the new thread, I wouldn't have known the answer. Trust me, I did search before posting.

I'm not a casual visitor of this forum. So, I'm not really up to date with everything.

zapzack

Reaction score
At least you bothered to search.. Most people don't care to.. In the future try using "smtp" in your searches for outgoing mail.. That should help out better.

arlenemc

Reaction score
i have been unable to send email from my mail client for some time now, but i can receive emails.

i have finally found a way around this! i am using gmail as my outgoing mail server. if you have gmail, go to your settings page and click on the accounts tab. add your email address, verify it, and then assign it as your default.

hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.