own ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArNoX

Reaction score
Hi Guys..

I just wont to ask if it is allowed to have
my own ads on my site ofcorse with the x10hosting add.
If i wont to use ex. google ads, yahoo ads, or other..?

Last edited:

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
As long as it is not against the ad companies ToS and they are smaller than x10's ad

ArNoX

Reaction score
So that meens i can have my own ads..
just they need to be smaller then x10 ads?
but most of the ads have the same size like the x10 ads, so can i still put in them..
and how is it if someone have a Advanced plan hosting the ads are just to small?

I dont have find any information about the own ads in the x10 TOS?
http://forums.x10hosting.com/termsofservice.php

Last edited:

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Not x10's ToS, the ad companies ToS. Some companies do not allow other ads to be displayed other than theirs. At least, that is what I have heard.

I am not sure if they can be the same size, you would need someone else to answer that. I have only heard them say smaller than x10's

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Smaller than X10's (The only plan with Banner Ads is corporate, Advanced you can have whatever size ads you want as long as they dont keep users eyes away from the X10 ones

ArNoX

Reaction score
So you telling me that i am allowed to have my own add with the same size like x10 ads..so far they are not bigger then x10 ads..right?

Zenax

Reaction score
This is the bottom line:

Corperate Accounts:
Your own ads must not be any bigger than that of the Corperate Banner used by X10.

Advanced Accounts:
Your own ads can be as big as you want them to be, as long as they do not draw attention away from the X10Ads you are using.

If you are on a advanced plan account you can place both sets of ad codes on your website, for both advanced and corperate. If you are on corperate you can only use the corperate ad code.

I hope that this clears up some of the things rasied here!

Regards,
Zenax

Status
Not open for further replies.