paid hosting?

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
is it possible for me to pay for my hosting, in order for me to recive priority when my site would go down due to moving servers, etc? (like whats happening now) cuz i hatw having to wait for the admins to fix it, i REALLY need to post some things, and im starting to think my site is gonna die down and lose popularity now that its been down for more than a week.

and when i purchase can i customize my plan?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I think it is $5 a month to get Paid hosting. The only features that you will get is No ad's. The plan Corprate and it will be on a Diffrent server than anyone else. Should not have that musch downtime.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
But don't you get on the business server? Becase Origin and others are on it...

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yes i think you are switched over to the corprate server, which is what THIS forum/site is hosted on

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i think you'll need to talk to corey, send him a PM and i'll tell him one is coming

n4tec

Reaction score
BlitzStrike said:
awesome thanks guys, but how exactly should i be making my payment?

the payment is via paypal..

x10Corp, it is 50$ for a year but 5$ per month.
x10Adv, it is 30$ for a year but 3$ per month
x10Sta, it is 10$ for a year but 1$ per month and get 1 database.

Mani5

Reaction score
the payment is also available from VIsa and Master Card..u just hav to PM Corey..

-MAni

Aroonxors

Reaction score
I don't think you could. It's very risky, and i think.. you probably wouldn't be allowed to here. :[

If you have a checking's account with a bank you could create a paypal account. Or just use a CC.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
All payments are secure through PayPal. If you do not want to use PayPal we also accept Visa and Mastercard, you must pay 3 months in advance to use direct credit\debit options though.

Thats all it says.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i think corey would accept cash, though he wouldnt start your account in the corprate server until he receives the cash/check

i'm not sure, PM corey and he'll tell you what you can do to pay him per month

Last edited:

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
I've PMed him twice now, and hes been online throughout the time I PMed him, he's not very social is he :S

and thats fine, i dont mind having to wait till my cash gets there.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
BlitzStrike said:
I've PMed him twice now, and hes been online throughout the time I PMed him, he's not very social is he :S

and thats fine, i dont mind having to wait till my cash gets there.
Corey gets 100 -200 + PM's day I;m sure and probey dosent get through even a half of them.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
like i said when he gets back i will tell him you are gunna send a PM and i guess he can send YOU a pm.. he'll proboly let you talk in the VIP forum about it or something...

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
ok, well i already took that into consideration, that he gets lots of PM's. anyway thanks ppl.

M

minievan

Im thinking of Buying. Do you get moved over to the server that x10 Forum is on? Thatd' be good...