[PAID] Requesting Staff, Designers and Advertisers!

disturbedart

Reaction score
Hi i have got a small business thats just started up, im looking for the above, stated in title,

All Designers would get an actually pay (GBP), if they design a site and sell it through us obviously at a ratio price of 60% to you, 40% to Us. If the design was fully done by you and not team built. If team built it will be split among the team for obvious reasons.

Staff on the forums unfortunately would be free workers, but would gain benefits such as VIP status, Free or webpackages done by us at a very discounted price eg 25-75% off...

Advertisers would be the same as the staff, but as they slowly progress higher and become a bigger team, may be put into charge of managing the advertising budget where, if they pull off a good advertising scheme and goes correctly will gain a bonus, but this is still a process we are looking into.

Hopefully this is enough infomation for you if not please ask for more info.

If you would like to follow this out, leave a message here or talk to me online or even view the site, link is in my signature.

if not here: www.blacknovadesigns.co.uk

Thank you once again.
Kyle

akshani

Reaction score
Hey I wont ask for money at all, I just want to help. Can you take me in? It would be strictly educational for me.

P.S. I am a beginner -noob actually, but good at HTML-CSS. Trying to learn PHP on my own.

disturbedart

Reaction score
Hello i am back now, i have been unfortunate and have been in hospital and been having alot of tests.
So i am now back on the site, and offering this out again, who ever is interested still please sign-up to the forums.

Thanks,
I have PMed all that was previously interested.

Kyle.