Parked Domain not Working AND Still Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

htech

Prime Account
Reaction score
My domain still does not work (www.hainestechnologies.co.uk) however hainestechnologies.x10hosting.com does. I have changed the nameservers to x10's (ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com). cPanel will not add my parked domain, giving this error:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.236.27.195,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Also the account management section lists www.hainestechnologies.co.uk as a parked domain, however cPanel does not list any domains as parked.

Furthermore, my account is still listed as suspended due to server move, even though the transfers have been completed.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account.
As part of the maintenance ( http://status.x10hosting.com/ ), the admins are trying to fix parked domain issues. I'd wait until they are done the maintenance.

htech

Prime Account
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I'll wait until the Status blog is updated

Status
Not open for further replies.