Pass FTP and Forums Not updated

ticx10h2

Reaction score
Hello, I have been a user of a free account since 2017.

I have changed the password to https://x10hosting.com/login

But the password has not been updated to access the photos and the FTP service. How can I unify the password in the different services?

Thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You would need to change the password on each service respectively, there's no sync done between them.

For the FTP, assuming you use the base account, you would change that within the panel. On your dashboard just click on the service name to get to the hosting details, the leftmost button gives you the option to "Change Password", which changes the password for DirectAdmin and thus FTP is you use the username as seen on that page for that.

To change it here on the forums, hover over your name at the top right and you would see a list with options, the one that says "Password" would let you change that password

ticx10h2

Reaction score
You would need to change the password on each service respectively, there's no sync done between them.

For the FTP, assuming you use the base account, you would change that within the panel. On your dashboard just click on the service name to get to the hosting details, the leftmost button gives you the option to "Change Password", which changes the password for DirectAdmin and thus FTP is you use the username as seen on that page for that.

To change it here on the forums, hover over your name at the top right and you would see a list with options, the one that says "Password" would let you change that password

Thank you