Paying 10,000 -> 15,000 for website template

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Tiger

Reaction score
sorry, i cannot make a fully working template as i do not have the php files that it requires. from x10radio.

FalseHope

Reaction score
I am sure Chris or Chougard can implement that. There is no requirement for it.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah. Don't worry if the iframe part doesn't look right or if the forms don't work
I'll code that part in the one that is accepted. I can't give you those codes because they contain the shoutcast password.

Scott B

Reaction score
OK, I fixed my page. The logo now scrolls along with the text

Kraze_T

Reaction score
i had my go at it, im not too happy with what i got but i might as well submit it,
Please let me know in how to improve it and what i can add to make it better ;) thanks
theimageqp3.jpg

Updated Image :D

Last edited:

David_Tiger

Reaction score
i like it, infact its best one i have seen yet

the red on the bottom box in my opinion would look good a little darker
but then again thats me ;)

Last edited:

yokofigueroa

Reaction score
ok...this is not finishes...i really like the colores..i can play a lot with themm..but i dont like the banner are...and also i dont know what to include in the first are there in blank..i think its really simple .tell me what u think and if i should finishis it :S
:eek4:

Attachments

• previewnotfinishes2.jpg
    previewnotfinishes2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I know i said i was going to allow 30 days for people to create a layout for x10radio. I am going to move the date up to April 1st EST time. That way we can get it done and over with. I will then Choose the top 3 layouts i like and make a poll. The winner of the poll (chosen by users) will then be awarded the credits based on quality and if the layout has been made to work in all browsers. If they have created the site to be Liquid (meaning it stretches to fit any resolution) will also get you more credits.

So keep those things in mind as well when creating the template/layout.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
There are only 5 days left to get your entries in. Those who have entries in have 5 days left to make any changes they wish to them.

I will be picking the top 3 Templates/Layouts and then creating a poll. The winner will be chosen by the users.

Good luck everyone.

medphoenix

Reaction score
I created a new design, hope you like it than my previous one. I need comments x10ers!
This template is my big effort (not yet finished), I don't know whether I will finish it before the dead end . So I released it now without completion.
THIS IS THE NEW DESIGN:GO

Note : Click the live radio, and see the popup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.