Paying 10,000 -> 15,000 for website template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
That is really nice. I like the player. Much better than my "throw the windows media player code on a page and done" concept. ;)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I know i said i was going to allow 30 days for people to create a layout for x10radio. I am going to move the date up to April 1st EST time. That way we can get it done and over with. I will then Choose the top 3 layouts i like and make a poll. The winner of the poll (chosen by users) will then be awarded the credits based on quality and if the layout has been made to work in all browsers. If they have created the site to be Liquid (meaning it stretches to fit any resolution) will also get you more credits.

So keep those things in mind as well when creating the template/layout.

The thread said designs dont need to be coded that they can be in PSD format.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I'll ask Chris73 on that.
If it isn't coded, I can code it, but I would prefer them to be coded and you will get more credits then.

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Meh, something is soemthing :) If I win, I may be able to code it but Im not going to code it before I win that would just be a waste of time to make all the divs and css.

yokofigueroa

Reaction score
..sorry.i went out of the city and i am not goingt to finish this u.u
good luck tp everyone n.n

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Its 10,000 x10 credits and not 10,000 dollars. You can get a good template for 50 dollars itself from the internet. So it x10 credits.

10,000 x10 credits is worth a little less than 10 US dollars.

Chris73

Reaction score
Just a reminder there are only two days left before i make my final selection. So please get your entries in and set up the way you like them. :)

medphoenix

Reaction score
Perhaps It's finishing today.
Yes good luck everyone who participated on this contest!

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I have chosen the winner. However with the current credit issues the credit donations have been turned off. So either i can announce the winner and make you wait to get the credits until the credits issue is resolved. Or we can wait until they are turned back on and i can announce the winner then. It's your choice.

Scott B

Reaction score
I want to know the winner!!!
Could you PM me or something?

Last edited:

David_Tiger

Reaction score
yea I would really like to know, Chris
if any one knows PM me please ;)

cheers

Last edited:
Status