Paying 10,000 -> 15,000 for website template

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Tiger

Reaction score
erm sorry friend but this closed today, The winner has been chosen.

I have chosen the winner. However with the current credit issues the credit donations have been turned off. So either i can announce the winner and make you wait to get the credits until the credits issue is resolved. Or we can wait until they are turned back on and i can announce the winner then. It's your choice.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Ok i have chosen my winner.

http://www.medgameplanet.com/x10radio/ medphoenix

The reason i chose this one is i love the colors. I love the way it's set up and the fact he went and added a nice touch to the player impressed me.

If you would please send me a PM I will give you the details on what i require of getting this template/layout.

I would like everyone to know that you all did a great job and it was a hard decision. I did a few discussions with other members and they also agreed. There was some really nice layouts.

Thanks to all that entered. Stay tuned for more contests as i have an idea for a couple more. :)

medphoenix

Reaction score
Thanks.
Really happy to see this message. I sent PM chris73.
The copyright of this template will be handovered to x10radio.

sunils

Reaction score
Congrats medphoenix.... You did a great work which made your entry stand out all the other entries.

David_Tiger

Reaction score
hehe no problem, just got to say its a real good template, nice theme, colours etc ;)
and the radio player design i thought of doing that, but had not any time bacause of my exams at school (hate them lol but need to pass ;))

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
No the Contest ended on the 1st of April. I will be holding another one soon. This is for a a totally different theme. I will explain later.

Status
Not open for further replies.