Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PhotoStudio

• Photo lightning

• Total voters

iearn.tk54

Reaction score
There is no limit to what you can do with photo editing software. Any error one of your photos might have can be fixed with a few clicks of your mouse. You don’t even have to hire someone to edit your photos for you. A lot of these programs are easy enough for computer novices to figure out in a flash. You might run into a learning curve with some of these programs, but it won’t be hard to find the help you need to get going. When you get moving, you’re going to wonder why you didn’t have photo editing software in your life before.

which photo editing software you prefer...? :confused:

Corel Paint Shop Photo Pro
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Xara Photo & Graphic Designer
Serif PhotoPlus
ACDSee Photo Editor
Photo Explosion
Ulead PhotoImpact
Photo Impression
PhotoStudio
Photo lightning

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there now, or will there ever be, any point to all of these threads you're starting? For instance, in the Scripts and 3rd Party Apps forum, you've pushed legitimate questions down the page to the point that they'll probably never be looked at -- and that forum is for people who want help with the programs they're trying to use, not to advertise software. And this topic would be more at home in the Computers and Technology forum -- except that there is already a very long thread there dealing with exactly this question.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I don't edit photos so much, but if I have to, I use Photoshop. I've never really heard or used any of the other ones listed. Photoshop is also easy for me since I've used it in school before

Last edited: