PHP Coder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redefinelove

Reaction score
Alrighty, so I'm attempting to learn PHP. It's not going to well xD I don't have as much free time as I'd like so, that kind of gets in the way of things. Anyway, this a long way off, but I wanted to know what to expect. I wanted to create a sim game. I was wondering how much people would charge to create a full game? I could try helping out, but I would need a coder to team up with no matter what I do. Anyway, how much should I expect to have to pay for a full sim game?

Parsa44

Reaction score
I may be able to help you =) but it all depends on how big you plan to make your game, a bit more detail would be appriciated.

redefinelove

Reaction score
Well I don't know exactly how much detail I can give at this point in time. Right now I was suggested something like a big cat rescue sim, and I kind of like this idea. I was also suggested a fantasy game on unicorns, which I didn't like quite so much xD
"A Breeding program to release them back into the wild, perhaps. Your cats would be scored on genetics and behavior.So you'd be aiming for a cat that was strong, agile, fast, and intelligent, as well as sound in body and mind"

So it would include that aspect, along with community features. Boards, messaging, moderator panel, news, chat, etc...

Dan

Reaction score
Hi,
I have coded the majority of Okapi-Oasis.com which is a sim about okapis - unfortunately the owner has decided to stop it.
I also did a small amount of work on Fay-Sim.com
So, I know how to code Sims and I would be happy to help you.
As to price over all, I'm not sure as I have only ever been paid per feature but probably around $250/£170 or so.

redefinelove

Reaction score
Hi,
I have coded the majority of Okapi-Oasis.com which is a sim about okapis - unfortunately the owner has decided to stop it.
I also did a small amount of work on Fay-Sim.com
So, I know how to code Sims and I would be happy to help you.
As to price over all, I'm not sure as I have only ever been paid per feature but probably around $250/£170 or so.

Ah, yes, Jen has spoken of you =]
And alrighty, I'll be sure to remember you, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.