Phpbb3 Mysql error, just started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjbond

Reaction score
Well... my forum was working perfectly fine, up till about 30 minutes ago.

Now its throwing up this code

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of preg_replace() with /e modifier is forbidden by configuration in /home/tjbond/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php(472) : regexp code on line 472

Did you guys happen to change any settings for anything? lol.

<-- Confused:dunno: -> i didnt change anything....

Tjbond

Reaction score
My PHP version of what? where?

my forums been running perfectly fine for atleast a month now without any problems lol.

W

wiiftw08

So they did change something then? Because it's obviously worked for all of us in the past, so why would it break just now?

yea i installed joomla and my forum doesn't work. it was running sooo god damn smooth without a single error. now it keeps getting errors. c panel is dead. website sometimes appears to disconnect can u just tell us if theres repairs going in the servers then we'll calm down and know what is going on...

and no u don't need to upgrade your php. if it worked fine before y the hell would u need to uprgrade then?? grumble grumble.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I think the PHP version system was disabled (So everyone had version 2). It might have just been re-enabled, thus causing these problems to start.

You can request an upgrade from the account panel (http://x10hosting.com/account), look in the bottom left of the page.

Last edited:

Tjbond

Reaction score
I think the PHP version system was disabled (So everyone had version 2). It might have just been re-enabled, thus causing these problems to start.

You can request an upgrade from the account panel (http://x10hosting.com/account), look in the bottom left of the page.

An Error Has Occurred
The account panel is temporarily disabled while we make some changes. Check back in a few hours!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The account panel has since been re-enabled. Request a PHP version upgrade there.

Status
Not open for further replies.