Pirate Template ( 4000 - 6000 credits )

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to make me a nice Pirate themed template that will be used for a combination crew website ( for members of a crew on puzzle pirates ) and for just general pirate information.

Will offer up to 6000 credits to the one that can make something really nice, pirate-themed that combines pirate graphics, colors and graphics from puzzle pirates.

Will leave the contest / offer open for 1 week from today.

Template should have a navigational area that says "Home, About Us, Forum, Updates"

ADDED :

Offer Extended ( As nobody really posted )
Will leave open until I either find something good or go another way.

ADDED :

Will maybe even sweeten this a little more. The person picked will be given the chance to earn all the credits currently on hand plus all the points on hand for each month for the summer, plus $30 from paypal to help put together the pirate site and two other sites.

Last edited:

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Want any pirate in particular?
Pirates of the Caribbean / Persons using pirate suit / anime pirates / draws etc

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Good Question.

Probably a mix of real pirates and anime. ( Or pirate graphics from puzzlepirates.com )
Pirate Flag, Skull & Crossbones, Pirate ship?

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
Do you just need a template and you will do all the scripting or would I have to code as well?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Do you just need a template and you will do all the scripting or would I have to code as well?

Not sure at this point. Probably start with the template. I have a friend that is helping me, and I guess once we look at the template - we can decide from there.

VPmase

Reaction score
Ok well. I'll try to make one. I think it'll be fun to make a specified template :)

medphoenix

Reaction score
I'd like to participate
Will it be extended till next Saturday?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
There is no deadline. I had one set, realized it had passed and nobody entered. So I just felt I'll leave it open until either I find something, someone puts in a design I like or I give up entirely.

themadcrazykid

Reaction score
I am looking for someone to make me a nice Pirate themed template that will be used for a combination crew website ( for members of a crew on puzzle pirates ) and for just general pirate information.

Will offer up to 6000 credits to the one that can make something really nice, pirate-themed that combines pirate graphics, colors and graphics from puzzle pirates.

Template should have a navigational area that says "Home, About Us, Forum, Updates"

ADDED :

ok i will make you one. I will pm you the design because i dont want noone stealing ma design.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Decided to try and sweeten the deal a little. See what responses I can get. :)

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Holy crap, that is a sweet deal ><

I figured its time to get my websites in order and get them online. If it means offering a boatload of stuff to get someone to help, then I'll do it. I rarely spend my credits, so with all the posts I do in a month, that can be a nice amount each month.
I don't mind giving them away either. If someone is willing to do a project for me, why not?

themadcrazykid

Reaction score
I figured its time to get my websites in order and get them online. If it means offering a boatload of stuff to get someone to help, then I'll do it. I rarely spend my credits, so with all the posts I do in a month, that can be a nice amount each month.
I don't mind giving them away either. If someone is willing to do a project for me, why not?

Count me in if you are willing to take me in.

themadcrazykid

Reaction score

ADDED :

ADDED :

Will maybe even sweeten this a little more. The person picked will be given the chance to earn all the credits currently on hand plus all the points on hand for each month for the summer, plus $30 from paypal to help put together the pirate site and two other sites.

ok, check your pm i sent you the design