Pirate Template ( 4000 - 6000 credits )

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Will leave the contest / offer open for 1 week from today.

Template should have a navigational area that says "Home, About Us, Forum, Updates"

ADDED :

Offer Extended ( As nobody really posted )
Will leave open until I either find something good or go another way.

ADDED :

Will maybe even sweeten this a little more. The person picked will be given the chance to earn all the credits currently on hand plus all the points on hand for each month for the summer, plus $30 from paypal to help put together the pirate site and two other sites.

wow nice.

Btw, u think will be this nav forever or might increase later? because if never change, i can make buttons in the layout.. if not, i have to make a easy2edit menu bar.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
DDL Status:
Currently starting the layout, gathering images.

Man, is hard find anime pirates rather than those ulgy ones at One Piece

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
DDL Status:
Currently starting the layout, gathering images.

Man, is hard find anime pirates rather than those ulgy ones at One Piece
Btw, u think will be this nav forever or might increase later? because if never change, i can make buttons in the layout.. if not, i have to make a easy2edit menu bar.

At this point, I couldn't say if it will change. Probably not for a while, I would imagine.

You could try poking around PuzzlePirates.com - thats mainly what this site will be for. I am starting a crew on that game, and a few of my friends and I wanted a website for our crew to meet off-game.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Offer still open. Only a few people have sent me their ideas.
One was sent back for a few changes. My co-Admin and I will make a decision here soon. So if anyone wants to still get in on this offer, please send me a template idea.
I will look over it as well as my Co-Admin and once we get a few choices to pick from, we'll narrow it down to the single one and announce here who the winner is.

Remember my new updated offer. :)

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Offer still open. Only a few people have sent me their ideas.
One was sent back for a few changes. My co-Admin and I will make a decision here soon. So if anyone wants to still get in on this offer, please send me a template idea.
I will look over it as well as my Co-Admin and once we get a few choices to pick from, we'll narrow it down to the single one and announce here who the winner is.

Remember my new updated offer. :)

k.
im finishing.

just a thing: ur crew got a NAME? and/or logo?

just to help me with the color/contrast
Edit:
starshine, check your PM box.

Layout Sent

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
what colors are suitable for pirate ?...confusing... Is it combination of black and red? or what....?
I've been Creating a template and stopped by guessing suitable colors...I decide to put black and red...any suggestions?
If I know the exact dead line, then I can create before that Can you fix a "virtual" dead line (Suppose until end of June)

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
what colors are suitable for pirate ?...confusing... Is it combination of black and red? or what....?
I've been Creating a template and stopped by guessing suitable colors...I decide to put black and red...any suggestions?
If I know the exact dead line, then I can create before that Can you fix a "virtual" dead line (Suppose until end of June)

Normally, I would guess Black & Red. I would go with Black, Red and Purple is fine with me. :) ... My staff and I are still going over the ones that have been submitted. Probably another week and then we'll decide. We're hoping to get a few more to look over ... making sure everyone had a chance to submit something.

jjpeacha

Reaction score
Normally, I would guess Black & Red. I would go with Black, Red and Purple is fine with me. :) ... My staff and I are still going over the ones that have been submitted. Probably another week and then we'll decide. We're hoping to get a few more to look over ... making sure everyone had a chance to submit something.

The colours i used a rubbish they 'ay?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I didn't say that. I think there are quite a few good ones that have been submitted. Someone asked what a typical pirate site colors would be. I just gave my opinion.