Pirate Template ( 4000 - 6000 credits )

medphoenix

Reaction score
I created one, but need to slice & code. I will do it later, but please tell me if any corrections needed.
starshine_Pirate_tpl.jpg

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Wow! That blue template looks really good jjpeacha ;)

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I really wish people would start reading. ( Or at least typing a more thought out post so others knew how to ultimately respond )

jjpeacha said:
any updates on this?

Updates on WHAT? On who is getting picked? Probably not the ones that can't read a thread very well... Clearly, you missed a post or two back a page. Here is the direct link to it. ( Clearly read the date the message was posted and what I wrote )

http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/63916-pirate-template-4000-6000-credits-4.html#post382882

Just to clear it up, it was posted on June 1st, 2008 ( Today is June 3rd, 2008 ) ...

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
I really wish people would start reading. ( Or at least typing a more thought out post so others knew how to ultimately respond )

Updates on WHAT? On who is getting picked? Probably not the ones that can't read a thread very well... Clearly, you missed a post or two back a page. Here is the direct link to it. ( Clearly read the date the message was posted and what I wrote )

http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/63916-pirate-template-4000-6000-credits-4.html#post382882

Just to clear it up, it was posted on June 1st, 2008 ( Today is June 3rd, 2008 ) ...

regrettably i could not read the previous posts since some of them was just not of my interest so yes, i missed some. And sorry for that.

And since i just read it, you want a black/red layout.. mine was light and clear (blue to represent ocean) so i think i'm already out of the contest :(

jjpeacha

Reaction score
regrettably i could not read the previous posts since some of them was just not of my interest so yes, i missed some. And sorry for that.

And since i just read it, you want a black/red layout.. mine was light and clear (blue to represent ocean) so i think i'm already out of the contest :(
Same here lol. . . I didn't really mean updates more like criticism and suggestions lol.

Soz for the misunderstanding

g-force

Reaction score
i can make you a theme, do you want forums in it?

i can make a template for nuke-evolution, then you won't have to code so much,

my site is nuke-evo, (link in sig)

medphoenix

Reaction score
If this contest still on going, then my next entry:
Due to some security reason I give image of the template only.
If you like it then I will give you the link to see the live template.

piratessss.jpg

Last edited:

sitelore

Reaction score
I'm in! Hold up for me, I'll have mine done by the end of today or tomorrow
Edit:
Ok. So I have a layout made, but there is no content inside. I don't know what you want, three or two boxes for text, a banner, ??? no idea what to put inside. I have the header, navigation bar, and footer made.
Edit:
Here goes my template.

previewmo0.png

The big banner was taken off the original puzzlepirates.com and should be replaced with your own banner. I just used it as a placeholder since I don't have any content to use. All the links have hover and the template is already created with HTML/CSS and is Valid. If you want to see the live version, I'll upload it, just PM me.

Last edited:

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
The person picked will be given the chance to earn all the credits currently on hand plus all the points on hand for each month for the summer, plus $30 from paypal to help put together the pirate site and two other sites.
reading this all again makes me so nervous :p

edit: StarShine will announce soon, i think

Last edited: