Play for FREE! Win REAL MONEY!!

arkad

Reaction score

I've just joined .. for FREE .. was really attracted by their offer and testimonies from past winners sure make it look convincing .. well I've not paid a dime .. so got nothing to lose ..

See What Some of the Prize Winners are saying!!

Daniel K. from Wisconsin won US$ 250.00 playing the Daily Lotto on 30. Sep 2005!
“WOW! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I won! 250 bucks without spending a dime! Thank you for such a wonderful site!”
Alexander G. from Warsaw won US$ 250.00 playing the Daily Lotto on 16. May 2007!
“I first thought I would never win anything on this site, it seemed too good to be true, like anything that is free! But then to my surprise I won! Thank you for everything!”

They even have their own referral program that will allow you to make even more $$$

"Refer your friends to cultLotto and earn!!! For every valid sign-up! It’s easy and free. Simply use the referral URL or select banners / text links for your website, forum signature or anything else!!"
About CultLotto

Established in 2005, cultLottois one of the most popular, completely free online lottery sweepstake sites available on the internet. With Crown Games taking over cultLotto in 2008, cultLotto now has a strong and promising partner to further guarantee and expand its quality and customer service to its members.
cultLotto offers its players to participate in various free sweepstakes, including an instant, daily and weekly lotto game. Further to that, users can, apart from cash prizes, win points, that may be used to enter other exciting sweepstakes to win even more cash and/or other prizes. Now having over 60′000 members and tens of thousands of lucky cash prize winners, cultLotto can boast with a large and strong userbase.

While cash prizes vary in the “Progressive Lotto” game and depend on the amount of tickets entered, the instant and daily lotto feature, apart from other prizes, a grand prize of US$ 1,000,000.00. Our completely free sweepstakes site has the best overall odds available on the world wide web.

For information, go to my blog:

http://freecashgenerator.wordpress.com/2008/11/12/cult-lotto-play-for-free-win-real-money/
Or better still .. check out their website NOW! It is at:
www.cultlotto.com

Please help me by click my referral link. You'll still get the same offer .. But it'll me make that few pennies:)
Hope that is not too much to ask :)

Click my referral link HERE!!

arkad

Reaction score
payment proof ????
Hmmm .. haven't win anything yet .. well for such programs .. I'll do it with a "by the way" mentality .. no charges .. kills some boredom .. brighten some hopes ..:biggrin::biggrin:

arcade1

Reaction score
Yep a lot of people does it but only a few win, the rest get only pennies.

Ainokea

Reaction score
whats are the odds of wining? regular lotterys are like 1:73 million or something like that.