Playjam!

rickypp

Reaction score
playjam is a social network for gamers and anyone who loves movies and music were still in beta phase and will be launching soon but take a sneak peek at what we got to offer and domain coming soon :) sign up to see more features;)

http://playjam.pcriot.com

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to mention that it took a very long time (over one minute) to load your site. I'm not sure if that's due to the complexity and size of your coding or because of the servers, but I just thought I would let you know.

As for your actual website, the layout is pretty organized and I didn't have much difficulty navigating. You already have some good and potentially useful content on your site.

I'd say you're off to a pretty good start.

redivy

Reaction score
Wow, that took an incredible amount of time to load! I clicked off it the first time, because I thought I lost connection!

I was able to get through the site very easily, and I thought it was well-organized.

It's an alright BETA for your site, although, I think you should add a bit more content and whatnot for it. :)

rickypp

Reaction score
your right more content is needed but as of now i need to upgrade but im broke the servers to slow and if you join up it unlocks many other features sooner or later im adding a igoogle feature were all the users can have there own homepage but yah i need to upgrade :biggrin: