Please Close Your Answered Threads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowctcat

Reaction score
I personaly get really anoyed at having to close all of your threads for you.
If you would just when you type in your last responce like saying you got something to work or something of the sort just click the close thread checkbox. It takes like half a second and its not like its dificult or anything! I am sure i speak for all of the moderators around here when is say, "Just make that one extra click!"

kkenny

Reaction score
Re: One extra click

I also agree with this, I mean it makes our job a lot harder in Programming Help when we don't know which issues are fixed, and which issues are still an issue. You guys may think, oh it's just going to make the mods job easier and who cares. well it also makes the people who are giving help know where are the problems. So for the sake of this forum and the community CLOSE YOUR THREADS!

LHVWB

Reaction score
Okay users, it has been confirmed that you cannot indeed close your own threads, I am going to contact an admin to see if this problem can be resolved.

Edit: An admin has been made aware of this issue and a soluction should be reached within a few days.

For now you can just say something like "Thank you, please close this thread" and one of the moderators will close the thread.

Thank you,
Verbsite.

Last edited:

cowctcat

Reaction score
But, please don't add something like that to your threads that are already past the first page of threads as not to drag them back up. That makes it hard to help out other people when month old threads are back at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.