Please comment on my site!

thesims3mods

Reaction score
I am getting alot of visitors from other countries since the sims games are huge hits all over the world. Is it ok to have a site that supports multiple languages?

dweng85

Reaction score
having the site in multi lingual would be an amazing feature and thus you would get more visitors. Some things i feel that you should not have in the site are the borderline explicit ads, in which there are hot women in them. Since the Sims games is often played by teens it wouldn't feel as safe, or welcomed to have adult like material on a site like that. Also the random images have nothing to do with your site and therefore simply taking space. If it is possible you can make the right and left panels wider and it will be more visible. There are also alot of ads, i doubt x10 requires that many. Otherwise i find that that site is resourceful and quite interesting. Hope to see more of this.

thesims3mods

Reaction score
Some of the ads are done by adbrite that I put on to try and earn some money to switch over to paid hosting. its the adbrite ads that have the borderline adult content in them and I will be changing them to all family oriented ads ASAP! The pictures in the random pictures box do in fact have to do with the sites topic since they are screenshots from the sims 3.

Hauzer

Reaction score
It's fine, the website is great on its colours. I like how the website and forum match together, thats amazing. You seem to have alot of content.

Everythings fine, your ads are in a great place. Only thing I would say is, you adds are under each other. You should make them on the same row, so there both oposite each other. Other than that it's fine.

Also, you site seems to lagg a little for me. Im under Intel(R) Celeron(R) 2.4GHz, 256MB RAM. That may not be too good specs. but there will be users with the same specs. as me or lower. But most users will usualy have higher so thats not too bad.

The lagg is the only problem in my opinion, other than that it's great. Good job.