Please Rate Honestly

Chris Z

Reaction score
Wow, I'd give it a 10/10, I really like that, and can't find anything that I'd want changed with it, maybe just change the blue (under the gradients) slightly a different color or something like that.

batistablr

Reaction score
Hmm, Looks very nice. Are you thinking of releasing it? Or just keeping it for Legendary Gaming?

amr1991

Reaction score
I think I would hand out the PSD for download and it sliced up with CSS and HTML already coded, valid of course.

batistablr

Reaction score
I don't really know if you should do that, people could easily take and say it's theres.. :eek4:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Its simple but nice. lines at bottom opacity should be lower.

amr1991

Reaction score
This reminds me of Windows and Linux. Linux is open source and Windows is closed source. Open source lets the user modify it to their needs and wants. I like this idea and I support it very much. I will definitely release the PSD when it is completely finished.

Edit:

Here is the recolored version, and I changed the opacity of the lines at the bottom of the left and right content box.

http://www.legendarygaming.exofire.net/images/template_recolored.png

Last edited:

amr1991

Reaction score
Thanks for the criticism, I will release it in multiple colors, and with it coded with DIV's and CSS. I will include the PSD and it won't require any copyright. Anyone has permission to say he/she created it.
Edit:
I give up, i completely coded my template, and I test it in firefox, looks nice, then I open internet explorer and it looks messed up, badly. I give up until internet explorer is not being used by 95% of the population.

Last edited:

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I give up, i completely coded my template, and I test it in firefox, looks nice, then I open internet explorer and it looks messed up, badly. I give up until internet explorer is not being used by 95% of the population.
That's probably exactly how every other web designer feels. If you decide to try again, you'll need to look around on Google for some IE workarounds.

Did you test in Internet Explorer 6 or 7? Has IE 7 not fixed anything at all? I've never used it and don't plan on it because I don't use Windows any more, but when will they finally make IE a decent browser?

KowKing

Reaction score

Give us a design in any of common formats — receive high-quality cross-browser compatible W3C Valid XHTML / CSS markup! We take PSD, PNG, AI or even existing markup as source files. Please provide us with custom fonts if any. You can upload sources or specify a link to file if the size is greater than 15MB. Upon re-markup of existing site the default price doesn't include importing of links, scripts, etc.
1 page is included. Each secondary page has 50% discount.

http://www.psd2html.com/order-now.html

mikel2k3

Reaction score
i like it 9/10

Looks really simple, but also really clean and looks good. Well done

Zenax

Reaction score
Looks good. Is the sliced and coded version online? If you post up I shall attempt a work around for you.

Regards,
Zenax

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Stop bashing IE! Its far more elegent than that fugly firefox 2.0

I like standards and such as a starting point, but the W3C imposing arbitrary standards on everything is rather self-inflationary.

And their motto? "Leading the Web to its full potential" Pfft, their website may validate to their own standards, but its a long way from "web 2.0" or even being remotely good looking. Those long lists of links are SO last millenium.

But anyway, on topic.

The design is pretty nice I must say.

The only thing I have against it is the font used for menu bar. I always find that font rather more difficult to read than most others. And the spacing of letters with it always seems.. of. The "login" just looks weird to me.

Anyone else find that?

amr1991

Reaction score
@Zenax

I actually got so frustrated I deleted it and emptied my recycle bin, I will whip it up again, and post the link in about an hour.

KowKing

Reaction score
Stop bashing IE! Its far more elegent than that fugly firefox 2.0

I like standards and such as a starting point, but the W3C imposing arbitrary standards on everything is rather self-inflationary.

And their motto? "Leading the Web to its full potential" Pfft, their website may validate to their own standards, but its a long way from "web 2.0" or even being remotely good looking. Those long lists of links are SO last millenium.

Who uses the official Firefox client? I mean really now.

Oh, and you've lost a notch in my book for disliking the GECKO rendering engine.

amr1991

Reaction score
Last edited:

Mr. Pig

Reaction score

I find it really funny that you're comparing the w3c's website to the "limitations" of w3c compliant code. w3c's website is not designed to be "Web 2.0" there is no reason why w3c should need a web 2.0 looking site and it would seem out of place in their extremely professional and direct area on the web.

Under you're logic Apache is the worst web server because their website (run by their servers) looks very un-web 2.0. (http://apache.org/)... that is, unless you were joking.

Self-inflammatory? Heh... so the people who developed mpeg and wmv and all other audio/video formats are self-inflammatory? Requiring applications and encoders to follow their format in order to use there encoding and decoding algo? (unless it's in a wrapper but that's unrelated)