Please Rate Honestly

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
I find it really funny that you're comparing the w3c's website to the "limitations" of w3c compliant code. w3c's website is not designed to be "Web 2.0" there is no reason why w3c should need a web 2.0 looking site and it would seem out of place in their extremely professional and direct area on the web.
I was digging at their motto. I mean, thier website hardly represents the "full potential" of the internet. More from a design view than content.

Oh, and you've lost a notch in my book for disliking the GECKO rendering engine.
I only dislike the colours in the standard FF2 distribution, they leave a really bad taste in my mouth. And you know, first impressions count. And if those impressions are "ugh, thats ugly" its not going to endear people to continue using it when most people have a, IMO better looking, alternative already.

I'm only harsh because I care. :biggrin: MS needs some real competition in the PC space.

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
I was digging at their motto. I mean, thier website hardly represents the "full potential" of the internet. More from a design view than content.

Ah, noted. Although a graphically ugly web page could represent more "potential" of the web (such as an ugly advanced Ajax site? - Pre-public Google Docs!?!).

KowKing

Reaction score
Stop hijacking my thread.

hijack.gif

By the way, there's nothing wrong with the W3C...