Please Rate New Design.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I like the second one, but the first one is a bit bland...

dyfuse

Reaction score
Like the others have mentioned, the first one is a little plain. The colours work alright, but I would think that the only thing that would draw visitors to the page is some colorful pictures - the layout itself unfortunately would not.

The second design is a little more youthful and bright. The colors you've chosen are quite eye-catching, and wanting the viewer to explore more the site.

But keep up the great work anyway!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I totally love the 2nd one because I love habbo..

tam-iam

Reaction score
I like the first one best. It has a nice sophisticated look and a good color combination.

Swiblet

Reaction score
The first one is professional and good. However, I don't like the color brown in a page. It looks like the monitor is smeared with poo. Maybe a soft green color? or white!

The second one is great and fun, probably meant to be used with games. I would use that one. I love the color choices on both of them.

~~Ben

wh00p101

Reaction score
The second one certainly caught my eye on first glance. and instantly felt as though it was meant for a younger audience. Where as I found that the first one seemed to me be to aimed at an olderaudience.

Chris

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
The second one certainly caught my eye on first glance. and instantly felt as though it was meant for a younger audience. Where as I found that the first one seemed to me be to aimed at an olderaudience.

Chris

Pretty much the point, I want to sell the second one for a habbo fansite( ;) ) and the first one is for my new design services/portfolio site.

wh00p101

Reaction score
Very nice. They will both serve their purpose very well. Good job :)

Despistado

Reaction score
nice but it will be better if you add some curves instance of just lines shapes, it look too straight, i like the second one.

best regards

alfren

Reaction score
Nice layout.... i like the color combinations... keep it up!

warlordste

Reaction score
the 1st one would look better if it was in a different colout and the 2nd one reminds me of habbo hotel but its better than the 1st one

manzoor

Reaction score
You should re-create the first 1 and make it look like a professional one hmm may b a light blue colour ??? just a suggestion

Any way nice work both are good

deaddevil

Reaction score
I liked the secong design
rating:
1st design :4/10
2nd design :6/10
nice effort.

corefx

Reaction score
First one: Simple and effective depending on the website. You should keep in mind that all monitors have different color displaying methods so making it that dark might be something you want to think about.

Second one: A little much on the color choice. It's a bit too small, you should try not depending so heavily on graphics and focus a little bit more on the design itself. Making a website that heavy on graphics kind of takes away from the content of the website because I'm more focused on the graphics themselves than what they are encasing.