Please Rate New Design.

alquimistabiologico

Reaction score
Both are very good.

To the first one, maybe a change in the background color and put some border color to the tables.

The second is very habbostyle, it's simple and colorfull, i like it

Kenbob

Reaction score
Just curious but is this 3 frames ; one on top and narrow on left and larger on right?

eyelet4u2

Reaction score
First one: 5, I'm not crazy about the colors on that one and it could use some curves to break up the design a bit.

Second one: 8 I like the colors, bright and appealing it draws you in. Great job on both of them.

mattura

Reaction score
They are both good, the first one more professional, the second one clearly more 'gamey'.
In the second one, though, it looks like the bars on the left do not quite match the width. Maybe this is just browser rendering?
The first one looks plain at the moment, but when you add a nice graphic title (not too garish!) and some actual content, it will look fine
Well done

A12Alex

Reaction score
i like the second one the most but it's up to you. you could have it so people could pick which on they want to view

kelieth

Reaction score
I think the second its the best, but i u make some photoshop trick would be better

shanes

Reaction score
I know this is a bit of a 1-2month bump but do you go on Habboxforum seeing as i've seen the 2nd layout in the website section.

Limvot

Reaction score
The secoud one is best, it is nice, colerfull, and shiny. the other one is bland and divod of conterst.

toloratedmeat

Reaction score
I see that you have put some time into this project though your first one looks like one of Dreamweaver CS3's defaults. It looks like number 14.